Updated as of: 26 May 2020
We are pleased to announce that in accordance with the NSW government’s updated mandate on lifting of restrictions related to COVID-19, our practice is now resuming with our suite of cosmetic and medical treatments starting from 1st of June.
If you have pending treatments, please call us at (02) 9211 6916 to schedule your next appointment with us. For consultations, you may [book here] now.
Our clinic remains to be attentive with our health and safety measures as outlined in our COVID-safe plan:
- Observance of the 4-square meter space per person, and a total of no more than 10 persons at the clinic premises at any given time
- Daily record of attendance for all staff and clients
- Continued routine sanitation of all surfaces, including door handles, tables, and treatment beds.
- Soaps and sinks are available in every room, allowing regular hand washing for both clients and staff
- Alcohol-based hand rubs are available at the reception and waiting areas
- Seating areas that comply with 1.5 metre physical distancing
Our team would like to thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times, and for your continued patronage for our practice. We look forward to welcoming you here at the clinic soon.
May you continue to be safe and well.
Dr. Chen Chew Chua