Non-Surgical Facelift – Ultherapy
At Cosmetic Medical Clinic, we are pleased to have been the first clinic since 2009 to be registered to offer the Ultherapy non-invasive and non-surgical facelift/skin tightening procedure in Sydney and Australia wide.
What is Ultherapy?
The Ultherapy procedure uses the medical ultrasound technology to counteract and correct the effects of time and gravity on the skin. It helps to give a firmer and more youthful appearance after just one treatment with no downtime.
Benefits of Ultherapy
- Reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Lifting of the brow line to reduce droopiness around the eyes
- Smoothing of crows feet and a more open look in the eye region
- Lifting of sagging skin on the cheeks
- Improvement in the folds of the nose-to-mouth and mouth-to-jaw regions
- More defined jaw line and neck lift
- General improvement in skin texture and tone
- Usually only one treatment is required
- No downtime
Ultherapy costs significantly less than other surgical facelift/ skin tightening procedures. At Cosmetic Medical Clinic, we offer some of the most competitive non-surgical facelift prices Sydney wide.
The skin tightening machine that we use is Ulthera. Ulthera is made in U.S.A and is the only FDA-cleared machine that non-invasively lifts and tightens the neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the chest.
What is the Ulthera machine?
- Most trusted skin tightening machine across the globe.
- Unlike other skin tightening machines which cannot differentiate between the different skin layers, Ulthera can bypass the upper skin layers and distinguish between different skin depths. It also ensures that the correct amount of ultrasound energy is distributed at the most appropriate temperature and at the right skin depth.
- The advanced imaging system (Deep SEE) of Ulthera allows specialists to identify and target the right areas of the skin that require lifting and tightening.
- Ulthera helps specialists to avoid any areas that do not require any energy deposit. For example, the jawline can be less skin-insulated compared to other facial areas and therefore does not need an energy deposit. This ensures precise energy delivery and safety.
What machine is used?
We use Ulthera which is made in U.S.A and is the only FDA-cleared machine that non-invasively lifts and tightens the neck, chin and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the chest.
How does the procedure work?
As with other ultrasound procedures, a smooth hand piece is placed on your skin and an image of the tissue beneath is projected on a screen. This allows your practitioner to “see” where they will treat your skin. The same hand piece is then used to deliver tiny deposits of focused ultrasound energy at just the right depth below the skin.
For facial procedures, this is the same foundational layer typically addressed in a surgical facelift. Your skin’s response to this energy is to recondition tired skin by stimulating the growth of fresh, new collagen. The result is a tightening and gradual lifting—or shifting—of the skin back into a more youthful position and form-fitting shape.
What can I expect after the treatment?
After your procedure, you are able to return to your normal activities right away. Although your skin may appear a bit flushed or puffy immediately after the procedure, any redness should disappear in a matter of hours.
What does it feel like?
Comfort levels vary from person to person, but it is unlikely you will need pain medication during your Ultherapy procedure. Many patients describe the sensation as a momentary pricking of heat beneath the skin. This is the ultrasound energy being delivered into the tissue, which is how the procedure lifts and tightens the skin.
Is ultrasound safe?
Ultrasound technology has been used in the field of medicine for over 50 years and is a widely used diagnostic tool. Ultrasound uses sound waves and does not produce ionising radiation.
What are the long term results?
With just one treatment, the regenerative process is initiated and the full results will unfold over the course of 2-3 months. Some of our Sydney patients have reported continued improvement for up to 6 months. In the FDA clinical trail, nine out of ten patients had a noticeable, significant lift of the brow line. This resulted in a more open look to the eyes and a more youthful appearance overall. Patients also reported firmer, tighter, ‘better-fitting’ skin in other areas of the face and neck as well.
Other Treatments for
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Book a Consultation
A consultation is important to everyone with their skin concern. You will receive a skin examination from one of our experienced skin specialists, and discuss the appropriate treatment options, and also be given an accurate quotation at the end of the consultation.