Pixel Erbium Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
About Pixel Erbium Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
The Pixel® Fractional Laser utilises the resurfacing properties of ablative fractional photothermolysis at a wavelength of 2940 nm to restore healthy, youthful looking skin. If your skin looks older than you want it to, you’re a candidate for the Pixel Fractional Skin Resurfacing procedure. Benefits include:
- The reduction and possible removal of fine lines
- Filling in ACNE and chicken pox scars and surgical scars
- Repair of sun damaged skin
- Reduction of age spots and blemishes
- Minimise the appearance of large pores
- Blending of uneven skin tone
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation (areas of darker pigment or brown patches in the skin)
Fractional Skin Resurfacing procedure
Pixel is a safe and effective laser treatment that works by creating thousands of microscopic ablative thermal channels (perforations) in the skins surface that stimulate the body’s natural healing process. Surrounding areas of undamaged skin act as a reservoir for the production of new collagen fibres and healthy skin tissue. As collagen remodels, skin tightens and texture improves. This method of resurfacing significantly lowers the risk of complications and healing time in comparison to traditional laser treatments.
- Safe, effective, in-demand treatment
- Treatment for the face, chest, neck and hands
- Reduced risk of complications
- Significantly decreased downtime
Depending on the depth of preset laser penetration and the problem being treated. Generally speaking you can expect your skin to be flushed and red after the procedure, “bronzing” during recovery and flaking after 2-3 days— something similar to a sunburn. These symptoms are a normal part of the healing process and should improve within as little as 3 days depending on the intensity of the procedure.
If you have any questions or wish to enquire about Pixel Fractional Skin Resurfacing at the Cosmetic Medical Clinic Sydney, please call or fill out the form below to send us an online enquiry. We would love the opportunity to organise an obligation and fee free consultation for you.
02 9211 6916
Book a Consultation
Please provide details of your concerns, so that we have a better understanding of your needs, in time for your initial consultation.
Fields marked with * are mandatory